These yoga poses will bring healthy weight loss and spiritual experience to your body.
Yoga is not only the stretching of the muscles but it also increases the metabolism of the body leading to the faster calorie burning and thus the body weight loss.
Adopting yoga practices in your daily regime can make lot of difference in how you look from outside and feel from inside. Therefore if you want to develop those lean muscle frame body for yourself then you can adopt the following yoga poses.
This fat-burning yoga pose is great for targeting your abdominal area.
- Lie down on the floor and bring your knees up to your chest with your ankles together.
- Clasp your arms together over your knees as you bring your head up off the floor.
- Breathe deep as you feel the stretch work your abs, then relax slowly.
This yoga pose works to firm the buttocks and tone the abs.
- Lie face-down on the floor, with the tops of your feet flat against the ground.
- Press your legs and hips down. Place your hands under your shoulders, plams down and fingers spread apart.
- Press into your hands, lifting your head, chest and upper back off the mat. Keep your gaze forward and up and your shoulder blades down and back.
- Push back your shoulders and feel the stretch spread evenly along the length of your spine.
- After a few deep breaths, relax to a prone position on an exhale.
This advanced yoga pose can burn fat while toning your arms, legs and abdominal area.
- Lie down on your stomach; bend your knees and reach around to grab your feet.
- Pull in your stomach and extend your feet upward, raising your upper body at the same time. Keep your shoulder blades down and back.
- Hold for several breaths, and then relax.
This yoga pose can help raise your heart-rate and burn calories.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than hip width apart.
- Rotate your torso and turn both your feet to the right. Keeping legs straight, exhale and hinge over your right leg until your torso is parallel to the floor, reaching your hands to the ground (if you can’t touch the floor, you can rest them on a block).
- Hinge further with each exhale, moving your torso closer to your right thigh.
- Remember to keep breathing, then relax and repeat in the opposite direction.
This yoga pose can work your abs, thighs and arms, and is most effective if used as part of a sequence like Sun Salutation.
- Standing straight, step your left leg 4-5 feet to the left, then rotate both feet and your torso toward the left.
- Bend your left knee over your toes while keeping your right leg straight.
- Raise both arms high above your head with your fingertips pointing upward, looking up at your hands.
Vinyasa: Flow yoga
This style of yoga is made up of a series of “sun salutations,” that you move through quickly, allowing for the increased heart rate required for caloric burn and weight loss.
Bikram: Hot yoga
If you want more of a challenge, try your hand at Bikram yoga. Similar to Vinyasa, it takes you through a series of poses, but, instead of a cool yoga studio, you are in a heated studio that is heated up to 105°F.
As you move through the Bikram poses, you not only burn calories and fat but temporarily lose water weight while eliminating toxins. But note that Bikram yoga for weight loss is extremely vigorous, and should not be undertaken if you are pregnant or have certain medical conditions.
These yoga poses which stresses on the faster poses in lesser time intervals for rest also strengthen your muscles and, subsequently, increased muscle mass will increase your resting metabolic rate, resulting in greater weight loss throughout the day.
The final benefit of yoga is mental clarity. Yoga reduces stress and allows you to take a break from your busy lifestyle. This brief rest from the hustle and bustle of life can permit you to take a moment and reevaluate your lifestyle choices.
Yoga poses are based on the stretching of muscles with the control of breath. If done properly under the guide or trainer and regularly, they can bring profound experience along with the long term and permanent health benefits. In some societies yoga has been adopted as the culture and lifestyle toi remain healthy.