A green tea lose weight program started five thousand years ago and still continues its way into the present.
Drinking green tea brings a wide range of health benefits, and one from the major benefits is that it can help with weight loss. It has been established that green tea can help the body burn calories and fats, which is the reason why it is used being an ingredient in popular diet pills. Although drinking green tea doesn’t provide fast results like another weight loss products, it can help you lose weight without compromising your health.
Substances in green tea offer several weight-loss-promoting effects, such as accelerating your metabolism and suppressing your appetite. Even though the antioxidant-rich brew won’t help you reduce weight on its own, there’s some evidence that drinking green tea may support your weight loss efforts.
Among the many benefits that drinking green tea has, the most interesting for people who are trying to lose weight is its weight loss and body fat loss properties.
Green tea contains antioxidants, polyphenols, toxins and enzymes that have an immediate impact on fat and bad cholesterol. The primary antioxidant in green tea, epigallocatechin 3-gallate, or EGCG, is 100 times more efficient than vitamin C and about 25 times much better than vitamin E for overall health.
Apart from weight loss, green tea continues to be reported to be beneficial in the following conditions: It will help to maintain normal blood pressure. It lowers bad cholesterol. It heals tissues. It detoxifies and it improves metabolism.
O Cha divides green tea into several varieties based on their own quality, but all have exactly the same health benefits. You can choose from sencha, gyokuro, matcha and houjicha, that has zero caffeine, and there are various brands. Remember that the tea is taken without milk or sugar for optimum benefits. You may add a few drops of lemon juice and honey to assist the weight loss process.
EGCG in green tea is going to influence the metabolic process, helping to burn off fat faster, resulting in weight loss. However, weight loss might not be possible only with the consumption of green tea. For the best results, take a cup of green tea before beginning your workout, because this may help in better fat metabolism. It’s also important to watch your diet and exercise regularly. Once you have reached your target weight, green tea might help in maintaining this weight, and it is also considered a natural solution to get a flat stomach. Green tea helps in burning more calories by increasing thermogenesis.
There are no known side effects of green tea, however the caffeine may make you jittery should you consume too much green tea. If you become jittery, you need to reduce the amount of green tea you consume to ascertain if green tea is the cause of your symptoms.
How to Use Green Tea for Weight Loss
- Purchase bulk green tea from the specialty tea shop or a natural foods store to make sure that it is fresh. Fresh green tea retains much more of its antioxidant properties and taste than does stale green tea, and bulk tea enables you to more easily brew the tea for your exact liking.
- Drink a little pot of green tea in the morning. Green tea contains caffeine, therefore it can replace your morning coffee, even though it has only about half the caffeine as coffee.
- Brew and ice green tea for any refreshing beverage to drink through the day, especially when you feel hungry. Often, it’s not hard to mistake a feeling of thirst for any feeling of hunger, and green tea satisfies your craving for a flavor along with your craving for liquid.
- Create a general exercise and weight loss plan for yourself. Green tea will only assist you to burn off an extra 50 to 80 calories a day, which means you need to eat sensibly and exercise to really get weight loss results.
- Supplement your green tea weight loss program with green tea extract. Search for supplements that have a high level from the catechin called epogallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is thought to best promote weight loss.